The Bell Tower Experience
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Perth , WA
- Product code: PKVZYG
The towering glass spire of the Bell Tower is located where Perth meets the Swan River in vibrant Barrack Square and is a touchstone for Australian and international tourists.
The Bell Tower is one of the largest musical instruments in the world and was custom built to house the historically significant bells (made in 1725) of the Saint Martin in the Fields church, the parish church of Buckingham Palace in Trafalgar Square, London.
Explore the exhibits and
displays that tell the story of the bells and the art of bell ringing. Climb to
the observation deck to take in stunning panoramic views of Perth and the Swan
River. Watch skilled bell ringers in action (Thursday and Sunday) with live demonstrations. With something for all ages,
a visit to The Bell Tower Perth is an unforgettable experience.
- Book in your preferred date and time
- Enjoy a 30-minute guided interactive Bell Chiming Experience
- See the impressive 6,500kg ANZAC Bell
- Marvel at the stunning views of the Swan River and Perth City from the Observation Deck
- Receive a Bell Chiming Certificate to commemorate your experience
- Explore rare and fascinating artifacts, historic bells from cultures in displays that line the gallery walls.
- Bell Tower Entry Ticket including access to all public levels, including the Observation Deck and the bell ringing chamber
- 30-minute guided interactive Bell Chiming Experience
- Bell Chiming Certificate.
Before your visit:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour start time
- Experienced bell ringers perform in concert every Thursday and Sunday 12pm - 1pm (days and times are subject to change without notice)
- We recommend to allow 45 minutes at the Bell Tower. At the conclusion of the tour you are free to discover the Tower's fascinating exhibits
- Bring a gold coin to play a song on the coin operated Carillon
- For information on special news and events, please visit our News and Events page and stay up to date by following the Bell Tower on Facebook
- The Bell Tower is open Wednesday - Sunday 10am - 4pm (last entry 3.45pm) and can often close early (3pm onwards) on a Friday or Saturday for private functions. Please phone or email ahead if your plan on visiting during these times to ensure the Bell Tower will be open. Extended open hours during the school holidays.
Recommended by staff:
- We recommend timing your visit on a Thursday, so you can see the bells ring by the professionals between 12pm and 1pm and listen to the new 6,500kg ANZAC Bell ring at 12pm for one minute.
- For the FULL Bell Tower Experience we recommend booking the small group premium tour - the ANZAC Bell Tour.
Visiting the Bell Tower is one of the top things to do in Perth and it is the first of its kind in the world.