Perth, Kings Park, Swan River and Fremantle Cruise
From AUD $225.00
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Fremantle, WA
- Product code: APFDPFCR
Enjoy some of the most popular highlights of Perth City and the stunning Kings Park. This essential tour also showcases the eclectic and cosmopolitan hub of Fremantle and includes a Swan River cruise.
- After your city hotel pick up, drive past the historic Perth Gold Mint and the WACA, home of cricket in WA.
- Drive past the majestic Swan River and the Bell Tower on the way to the iconic Kings Park for a tree-top walk offering unbeatable City and River views.
- From the heights enjoy the exhilarating views of the Swan River, Perth CBD & South Perth.
- View the War Memorial and Eternal Flame at Kings Park, view the seasonal wildflowers, famous wishing well and parkland. After an enjoyable time travel through the historical older suburbs to Fremantle
- Head to historical Fremantle to soak up the eclectic unique cultural atmosphere of the charming Port City with a visit to Monument Hill, Round House, Fisherman’s Wharf, Customs House, Railway station, Fremantle Port, the famous cappuccino strip and the weekend markets.
- Travel back to Perth by scenic Swan River cruise (included). Cruise departs Fremantle at 12:45 pm.
- Marvel at the stunning views on the cruise up the Swan River passing through iconic Perth landmarks including Rocky Bay, Freshwater Bay Yacht Club and the Old Swan Brewery.
- Cruise includes Captain’s commentary.
- Enjoy Western Australian wine tasting with full bar facilities on board.
- Tour will terminate at Barrack Street Jetty Perth (complimentary drop-off not included).