Mandurah Dolphins, Chocolate & Fremantle Tour
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mandurah, WA
- Product code: APFDMHFR
- Take in the sights of the Swan River, the Bell Tower and Kings Park as we drive past.
- Cruise the canals of Mandurah and meet dolphins swimming in their natural habitat.
- Once in Mandurah board your one-hour dolphin and scenic canal cruise and head out on the water to see the playful dolphins in their natural habitat.
- The local dolphins – bottlenose dolphins (tursiops truncatus), are very friendly and often you will notice them playing in the wake of your cruise boat.
- On the boat you may also marvel at the luxury canal homes, the Creery Wetlands and their abundant birdlife as you cruise the Captain will provide information and interesting commentary.
- Normal dolphins are approximately 3 metres long and live up to approximately 30 years, and can swim 40 km’s an hour.
- Cruise past the town of Mandurah and admire the majestic homes on the banks of the estuary.
- Keep an eye out to spot sea lions and other marine life that are well known in the area.
- If time permits we may visit the marina for some souvenir shopping.
- Visit the famous Chocolate store for free chocolate tastings and purchase to take home.
- Arrive at Fremantle to experience the cosmopolitan vibe of the cappuccino strip, the amazing view at Monument Hill for a bird’s eye view of Fremantle & port and the eclectic cultural ‘Freo’ vibe at the Port, Fisherman’s Wharf and the markets before heading back to Perth.
- If not staying back in Fremantle, then conclude your tour by dropping off to your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge with your tour driver.
- Optional Cruise back to Perth (Adult $30 per person, Child $18 per child)
- Travel back to Perth by scenic Swan River cruise. Cruise departs Fremantle at 3:45 pm.
- Marvel at the stunning views on the cruise up the Swan River passing through iconic Perth landmarks including Rocky Bay, Freshwater Bay Yacht Club and the Old Swan Brewery.
- Dolphin Cruise includes Captain’s commentary.
- Enjoy unlimited tea & coffee on board on the way back to Perth.
- Enjoy free wine-tasting whilst your Captain highlights some places of interest along the way.
- Enjoy Western Australian wine tasting with full bar facilities on board.
- With the cruise option, the tour will terminate at Barrack Street Jetty Perth (complimentary drop-off not included).
Note: Dolphins are wild creatures and sighting success rate cannot be guaranteed throughout the year.
Fresh light lunch is included.