Perth (Fremantle) Photography Workshop - Day & Night
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Fremantle, WA
- Product code: FPTFD
When? Every Saturday
Where? Meeting on corner of Adelaide & William Streets next to Fremantle Town Hall.
How much? $199.00
How long? 6 Hours (30 minute break included)
How Many? 2 min - 8 max
What do you need?
- Digital Camera (Not a smartphone or point & shoot) Any lens is fine.
- Fully charged batteries.
- Image cards with space to shoot.
- Hat, sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (keep your camera dry)
- Camera Manual PDF on your mobile
- notepad & pen….to record the handy hints and tips.
* Rain or shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
What will I learn?
- Master Composition
- Shoot in Manual Modes
- Control aperture, shutter speed & iso.
- Understand Light and Shade
- Travel Photography (i.e. Architecture, People, Nature...)