Perth (Fremantle) Smartphone Photography Course
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Fremantle, WA
- Product code: FMPT
Where? Meet on corner of Adelaide & William Streets next to Fremantle Town Hall
How long? 3 hours
How many? 2 min - 8 max
How much? $99
What to bring:
- Your smartphone camera
- Fully charged battery.
- loads of space to take many photos.
- Hat, Sun-glasses, sun-lotion & water.
- Good walking shoes.
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small Towel & plastic bag (keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Phone Camera Manual
- Notepad & Pen for writing down key points.
* Rain or Shine we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations.
What will I learn?
- Master Composition.
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Control your shutter speed and ISO.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
- Learn to edit with your phone and achieve amazing images perfect for social networks.