Autopia Tours: Perth to Exmouth 6 Day Coral Coaster (Double/Twin Share)
- Duration: 6 Days (approx.)
- Location: Beckenham, Western Australia
- Product code: PX6-S
This fare price is (Per Person) suitable for Adults or Children in a Double/Twin Share Room. Children aged between 6 to 17 years old, must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian at all times.
TOUR CODE: PX6-S --- Standard Private Accommodation (Double / Twin Room)
OPERATES: FRIDAYS (*seasonal)
TOUR DURATION: 6 Days / 5 Nights
MAIN PICKUP LOCATION & TIME: Criterion Hotel, 560 Hay Street, Perth @ 7:25am
- Visit the weathered rock spires in the Pinnacles Desert
- See the panoramic coastline of the Indian Ocean
- Explore the stunning gorge views of Kalbarri National Park from the Skywalk
- Admire Nature’s Window and hike the Z Bend in Murchison Gorge
- Wander along Shell Beach made of tiny white shells
- Be blown away by 'The Stromatolites' at Shark Bay World Heritage Listed area
- Meet the famous wild dolphins of Monkey Mia
- Snorkel the Ningaloo Reef at Coral Bay and relax in the crystal clear waters of Turquoise Bay
- Guided tour of Cape Range National Park and Vlamingh Head Lighthouse at sunset
- Join a swim a Manta Ray or Whalesharks tour May – July
Take a journey along Western Australia’s Coral Coast, a region known for its stunning natural scenery, diverse wildlife and gorgeous beaches. Marvel at the limestone Pinnacles and then take in the beautiful scenery of Kalbarri National Park, where the Murchison River winds its way through red gorges. Monkey Mia is sure to delight with its friendly bottlenose dolphins and other abundant wildlife. Then it’s on to the jewel of the Coral Coast, the famous Ningaloo Reef, for 2 days exploring the pristine waters and searching for turtles! You’ll get to experience the best nature has to offer on this tour from Perth to Exmouth. This tour has something for everyone!
Day 1: Perth - Kalbarri
Kick off your adventure with a guided tour through the Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park, before enjoying lunch by the sea at Jurien Bay and journey up Indian Ocean Drive for some stunning coastal views. Stopping off at the must-see attraction just outside of Geraldton, known as the Pink Lake located off the coral coast highway (conditions permitting). Then it’s on to the seaside town of Kalbarri for our overnight accommodation. Meals: Lunch & Dinner. Accom: Pelicans Nest Kalbarri Private Room (with ensuite) or similar alternative. Driving Distance: 575km. Hike Distance: 2km.
Day 2: Kalbarri - Monkey Mia
Rise early for a magical start to the day, with a photo opportunity at sunrise at either Nature’s Window or the Kalbarri Skywalk. Visit the marvels of The Murchison Gorge and Z-Bend in Kalbarri National Park where water has carved its way through sandstone. Witness bright pops of colour here during wildflower season (spring). We then travel on to the famous Billabong Roadhouse for refreshments and lunch (at guests own expense), this iconic landmark has been serving WA visitors since 1962. Great healthy meal options to choose from plenty of gluten free alternatives. From here, we visit the remarkable living fossils known as The Stromatolites located within the World Heritage Listed Shark Bay. Then it’s on to Monkey Mia for our accommodation by the beach. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner. Accom: RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort Budget Private Room (with shared bathroom) or similar alternative. Options: Kalbarri Abseiling Z-Bend (suspended until late 2022). Driving Distance: 450km. Hike Distance: 3km.
Day 3: Monkey Mia - Coral Bay
This morning meet the famous Monkey Mia Dolphins and get some amazing photos. Enjoy chill out time on the beach here or enjoy a coffee at the restaurant before we get back on the road in the morning. Check out the spectacular cliff views overlooking Denham at Eagle Bluff. Take a stroll along a beach made entirely of tiny shells followed by lunch. Before heading off to settling into our accommodation in Coral Bay, located right on the famous Ningaloo Reef. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Accom: Ningaloo Coral Bay Private Room (with shared bathroom) or similar alternative. Driving Distance: 580km. Hike Distance: 2km.
Day 4: Coral Bay - Exmouth
You’ll have most of the day to explore the Ningaloo Reef, Australia’s largest Fringe reef, at your own leisure. Choose to join a boat tour or enjoy free time to experience the beautiful beaches Coral Bay has to offer. Go for a stroll on the beach and check out the shark nursery, swim with the manta rays (additional cost) or go for a snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef only metres from shore. This evening we take the short drive up the peninsula to Exmouth and check into our accommodation for two nights in the town centre. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Accom: Potshot Hotel Resort Private Rooms (with ensuite) or similar alternative. Options: Swim with Manta Rays, Snorkel Ningaloo Reef, Glass Bottom Boat Tours. Driving Distance: 155km.
Day 5: Exmouth
Today we explore Cape Range National Park, a spectacular place of rugged limestone ranges, breathtaking deep canyons and 50km of pristine beaches. Relax on the beach or choose to go snorkelling at the stunning Turquoise Bay, before finishing the tour in the early afternoon in time for lunch. Free time in the afternoon to explore the township of Exmouth only a 500 meter walk from our accommodation or sit back and enjoy the pool at our accommodation. Or choose to join a whaleshark or humpback swim tour and spend the day meeting some of the Ningaloo Reef’s most famous visitors (at guests own expense and seasonal). Visit Vlamingh Head Lighthouse at sunset. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner. Accom: Potshot Hotel Resort Private Rooms (with ensuite) or similar alternative. Options: Whaleshark or Humpback Swim (pre-booking required). Driving Distance: 135km. Hike Distance: 1km.
Day 6: Exmouth
Today your tour finishes up after you check out of your accommodation at 10:00am. Meals: Breakfast. Accom: Extend your stay or arrange connections to your next destination (own-expense).INCLUSIONS:
- One-way journey from Perth to Exmouth
- 3 Nights’ private motel room - with ensuite (Kalbarri, Exmouth x 2)
- 2 Nights’ private hostel room - with shared bathroom facilities (Monkey Mia, Coral Bay)
- Includes 5 x Breakfast, 4 x Lunch, 5 x Dinner
- Admission to all National Parks
- Dolphin experience fees
- Guided walks (~6-8km total)
- Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild!
- Hosted by an experienced driver-guide
- Air-conditioned mini-coach travel
- Comprehensive tour commentary
- Select inner-city pickup and drop off points
- Any meals not indicated - personal expenses
- Additional tours, activities and hire equipment
- Travel insurance is highly recommended
2L Refillable water bottle, hat, sunglasses & sunscreen, towel & toiletries, bathers or swimwear, all-weather clothing (extreme conditions day/night), comfortable walking shoes, closed shoes, 15kg overnight bag & small day pack, flashlight, headlamp or torch, insect repellent & camera, recharge power bank, money for snack and meals, a sense of adventure!
This fare price is (Per Person) suitable for Adults or Children in a Double/Twin Share Room. Children aged between 6 to 17 years old are required to stay in standard private accommodation and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or adult. Private accommodation upgrades are available on a different product listing, subject to availability. This tour is not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under.
The weather in Western Australia can fluctuate and be extreme at times. It is not unheard of for temperatures to reach over 40+ degrees Celsius during the day and in the evening the temperature drops dramatically. Please ensure you have checked the average temperatures for the time of year you are travelling and have packed adequate clothing. In the event of rain or inclement weather, your experience will still go ahead, unless contacted by the provider.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- This fare price is a (Per Person) suitable for Adults or Children in a Double/Twin/Single Room. Children aged between 6 to 17 years old, must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian at all times. Not suitable for children 5 years old and under.
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Walks can be up to 6km in length, often over steep and rocky sections and in direct sunlight. Length of walks may vary and will be at the guide’s discretion.
- Guests are asked to participate in the preparation of meals, clean up and vehicle unpack/loading, so everyone can relax together after a long day touring. It’s also a great way to get to know and connect with your fellow travellers.
- A similar alternative will be provided should our normal scheduled stops be closed for any reason.
- Ensure you pack appropriately for the season in which you are traveling, temperatures in Western Australia can be extreme from day to night.
- Limited storage space on our buses, acceptable baggage 1 x 20kg bag and 1 small day pack.
- Please notify the provider of any dietary requirements, medical conditions and your travelling contact number at the time of booking.
- Blackout Dates: (WA School Holidays) 09-25APR, 02-17JUL, 24SEP-09OCT, 16DEC-31JAN 2022-23 / 07-23APR, 01-16JUL, 23SEP-08OCT, 15DEC-30JAN 2023-24.