Meet The Makers Threads Tour to Raglan depart Auckland
- Duration: 11 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Raglan, Waikato
- Product code: ThreadsAuckland
Come with us meet the talented artisans behind some of Raglan's iconic clothing and accessory brands. Step into their studios and hear the stories that have shaped their creations. From beautiful couture to Raglan relaxed to Honest John and Fierce. Includes clothes, shoes, bags, belts, jewelry, soap, scents and more. All made locally and sustainably with love.
Our Signature Threads & More Tour is 11.5 hours long including travel time. Depart Auckland CBD at 7.15am, returning at 6.30 to 7.00pm
You will see the wild and rugged West Coast beaches, have the opportunity to take photos, and visit the following:
- MozArt & more - MADE Gallery
- Fierce, Sarah Steed, Jo Sweeney Creations & more - Jet Collective
- Le Courtois Couture
- Honest John - Artisan & Merchant
- Handbags, belts, cooks aprons, shoes – Soul Shoes
- A few surprises along the way.
At lunchtime you can either explore Raglan on your own, or join your host on a mini Art & Taste Walking Tour – options might include Raglan Artisan Bread, Raglan Roast Coffee, Artists at Work Gallery, B.rex Photo Design, Westcoast Stoneware, La La Land (tiny chocolate shop), taste Raglan Chocolate, The Herbal Dispensary for delicious herbal teas blended in Raglan.
7.15am from SKYCITY Auckland
7.45am from Rainbows End Carpark Auckland
Drop off 6.30pm and 7.00pm depending on traffic.
- Return transport from Auckland to Raglan in comfortable transport with air conditioning
- Professional Raglan local guide with local knowledge and stories
- Delicious morning tea.