THE ULTIMATE PERTH WALKING TOUR: History, Architecture, Art, Local Insights + More!
- Продолжительность: 180 мин. (прибл.)
- Место встречи: Perth, WA
- Код предложения: PACT
An amazing city overview covering history to contemporary culture, including many local insights and hidden gems you would never find on your own!
Times: Mon/Tues/Thur/Fri/Sun - 9:30am - 12:30pm
Start: The green “Big Cactus” sculpture in Forrest Place
Finish: Barrack Square (close to many attractions, venues and transport options)
Duration: 3 hours
Distance: The tour covers approx. 3km at a leisurely pace, is wheelchair and pram accessible and suitable to all ages. The tour includes some stairs, please get in touch with any accessibility concerns and we can adjust the route accordingly.
- Interesting, informative and fun tour led by a passionate and friendly local guide
- Explore hidden laneways, heritage buildings, gorgeous gardens, riverside precincts + new developments
- Visit key locations including Forrest Place, London Court, State Buildings, Elizabeth Quay and more!
- Hear quirky stories and fun facts along the way
- Gain many insider tips and suggestions of fun things to see / do / eat / drink while in Perth
- Visitors - Recommended to book at the start of your trip! Great for locals to join anytime!
Whether you're a first-time visitor or a seasoned local, this walking tour is the perfect way to discover all that Perth has to offer.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for information on cancellations and more.