Kings Park Tour
- Varighed: 90 Minutter (Ca.)
- Sted: Perth, Western Australia
- Produkt kode: PERKings
Renowned as one
of the World’s largest and most beautiful inner-city parks, Kings Park delights
visitors with natural bush trails, open parklands, a stunning botanic garden
and iconic views over the Perth city skyline.
From our base at Barrack Square, our experienced guides ensure that all
guests are confidently ready to ride their Segway. It’s so easy!
Outfitted with wireless headsets, we ensure that every guest will hear
commentary during our 90 minute tour. We travel up Mt Eliza from the
city and enter Kings Park through leafy green, bush pathways leading into an
avenue of trees bearing the names of Western Australia’s fallen soldiers.
Suddenly you are surrounded by our natural bushland with beautiful earthy
smells and clean fresh air. Birds and animals abound as you cruise through secluded
parts of the park. Almost as quickly, we enter open parkland with vistas
overlooking the picturesque Swan River and time to take some amazing photos. We
cruise through the Botanic gardens and on to the Boab Tree where our guides relay
stories of how the Park evolved and exciting new developments under way.
Wildflowers, which are often unique to Western Australia, are pointed out in
every different shape and colour. These are
everywhere in the Park most of the year and especially in our spring
season. On our return to the city, we
glide along the tree filled streets revealing historical buildings and places
of interest; a wonderfully relaxing ride with nothing to do but enjoy the fresh
air and take in the beautiful Parklands and magnificent river views. Our
brand new tour will amaze Perth locals and visitors alike, in just how much of
the Park you can see aboard an easy-to-ride Segway!
- The Bell Tower and Elizabeth Quay
- St Georges Tce Barracks Arch
- Iconic Views Over Perth City And The Swan RiverViews
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- The Western Australian Boab Tree
- Historical City Architecture
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
- Must be minimum 12 years of age .
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.
- Please refer to our full terms and conditions.