Wellington Craft Beer 'Taster' Tour (guided walking tour)
- Trvanie: 5 Hodín (cca.)
- Kód produktu: WCBTT
Welcome to Wellington - the spiritual home and capital of New Zealand Craft Beer.
We combine visits to a around 5 Craft Beer bars, some old and some relatively new.
Our first stop is Fork & Brewer which has a very wide array of craft beer to sample.
We then head onto Little Beer Quarter (known as ‘LBQ’), one of the early craft beer bars for a beer of your choice.
We then move onto one of the more recent bars that has opened, the Waitoa Social Club on Victoria Street where we can enjoy a tasting paddle.
Our next bar to visit is our lunch venue The Rogue and Vagabond where a wide variety of craft beer from around Wellington and New Zealand are on tap.
After lunch we venture on to the Fortune Favours Brewery and Bar for a tasting paddle of your choice.
A short walk up to the top of Cuba Street we come to Heyday Beer Co for our last tasting paddle of the day.
The choice then becomes yours – go home or stay out to further explore Wellington’s craft beer and bars. My guess is you may wish to stay out further!
Lunch, tastings and entry fees.
Key points to note:
- Itinerary/Bars subject to change.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this tour or be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- If you have a specific, alternate Brewery or Bar you wish to go to this can be arranged in advance by completing and submitting the 'Contact Us' form.
- If you have any specific dietary requirements please complete and submit the 'Contact Us' form.
- Parts of the itinerary are not suitable for wheel chairs or walkers.